Évaluations (934)Great free givvy, loved the show too great wins, fast shipping! thank you. By far the best deals on the app! Fabulous Hosts! Cool stuff! Fast and secure shipping! AWESOME JOB! Thanks! 👍😎❤️ thanks for no giveaway lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Was not in package,, but all cool on my end.Sorry about that I’ll send you another asap. My favorite streamer by far! “FUN & ENTERTAINING!” “UNBELIEVABLE VALUES!” The coolest host on the APP! Fast and secure shipping! Love it! 👍😎❤️ I came, I saw, I swiped. Always a good time in a mrblackball show! Thanks for the giveaway. It was awesome. “FUN & ENTERTAINING!” “FABULOUS HOST” “GREAT VALUES!” “FANTASTIC & UNIQUE STUFF!” Fast and Secure Shipping! Well Done! Thanks! 👍😎❤️ Fantastic seller! The communication was great from start to finish, and the coins arrived securely packaged with prompt shipping. Each piece was carefully protected and exactly as described in the stream—honestly even nicer in hand. It’s always a pleasure buying from trusted community members who take care of their buyers. A seamless transaction all around, and I’m very happy to add these to the collection. Looking forward to bidding again soon—thank you! Fantastic seller! The communication was great from start to finish, and the coins arrived securely packaged with prompt shipping. Each piece was carefully protected and exactly as described in the stream—honestly even nicer in hand. It’s always a pleasure buying from trusted community members who take care of their buyers. A seamless transaction all around, and I’m very happy to add these to the collection. Looking forward to bidding again soon—thank you! Great shipping time and packaging!!!