Évaluations (61 458)Love all my ALOCS and everything purchased from @mroneofakind 💯🤙🏾🔥 Mahalo Anya Boo 🤙🏾 Fast Shipping Great Service lol my giveaway was an R.Kelly Christmas sweater, ya'll coulda kept that one lol otherwise actual purchased item came as described 👍🏽 Not what I was expecting. Only 1 bandana?! awesome shirt! fast shipping great quality, loved the fit purchase was as shown. True to size. I never received the stickers how should I rate this stream when I never received stickers Great packaging, fast shipping, heavy duty material, amazing quality🫡🫡🫡 Horrible product paper was damn near glued all over the shirt and peeling it off took a good 30 mins 💜💜💜💜💜💜Anya! 💜💜💜💜💜💜 She keeps on doing her thing. Always get packages WAY earlier than I expect! 💜💜💜💜 Thanks Team Anya. 💜💜💜💜 Delivery speed has NOTHING on Anya!! Hey Girl 💜 Keep doing your thing. 💜💜 💜💜 Anya you go GIRL! 💜Always a speedy delivery!!! 💜💜💜💜 Always on point, thank you Great grabs! Stacking up for Xmas and my son will be so excited!! hoodie said it was a large but fits kinda small not the worst thing in the world but quality is nice and I'd definitely but here again