Évaluations (181)The items were well-packaged and arrived safely. I like how my order was safely packaged, and I like how the stuff he sales aren't over priced. He's a cool dude! super fast shipping and amazing products for really good pricing, definitely recommend for any Chinese pokemon. Absolutely amazing 10/10 one of my favorite shows to watch Beyond happy! Even threw in some extras for me! Amazing service and came quickly awesome stream and amazing host! Fast and secure shipping! I will be a return customer for sure!! Arrived today, thank you for the extra surprise. Victini is one of my top 10 ! Thanks for the giveaway! Nailed it Amazing seller! Awesome deals! Rayzer puts the GOAT in GOAT! If you’re looking for an amazing seller and deals visit his stream! Come and hang out too! That was the best way to receive a card. So fun, thank you! lovely cards I love how well they were packaged 😍 Thank you very much. Everything came in such good condition and very quickly.
Thank so much I love the custom card
Got my cards, packing was nice, chat was cool. Thank you Got the new new stuff ahead of others This guy gonna be big just needs a chance. Super chill, knowledgeable, does charity, his shipping is fast and the packaging is pro level. One to watch! Give him a follow and bookmark his shows! He never leaves a customer with nothing always at minimum you get an insurance card that is decent. Good enough to be a givvy!