Évaluations (675)Brand new 8!tracks, thanks man everything I got was perfect! Game arrived quickly and as shown during the stream Thank You!! Great Shop & Show!!! Thank you! Cards are in great shape and the shipment came faster then expected. Not mint as listed but going in a binder great condition and packaged well Lovely Deerling Pokemon Card shipped in bubble wrap mailer! 💖💝💖 Great Seller 👍🏻 easy to work with and always has good Pokemon cards 👍🏻 10/10 no issues, perfect safe packaging that was so safe I struggled to get into it for a second. -1 imaginary star bc I didn't get a sticker (joking) Amazing and never fails. Thank you so much Packed securely and all items are in great shape! game not working 😮 Sorry to hear that 😢 You bought two games that I tested before I sent them. I never received any messages from you about either one not working. If you would’ve sent me a message, I would’ve been happy to help. Now I’m wondering what was not working. Sorry once again. I haven’t had any problems with any of the games I sell before but if you would have reached out I would have been happy to help you out. 😔 I freaking love it, absolute steal!!!!! it did take a while (granted it was in Pennsylvania, can’t complain there) but I still happy the card came! Really good quality. thank you so much for making my 9yr old special needs granddaughter so happy today. She was so excited to open her package! thanks again Watched it today! It was excellent!!
Awesome 5200 games to add to my collection Thanks. Smooth transaction. Thanks Awesome seller fast shipping too Exactly as pictured and fast shipping !!
Thanks you very much