Évaluations (25)10/10! I suffer from migraines but I can enjoy these candles without them triggering a migraine. The scents are the best out there! mrswickedindustriesVendeur
Thank you for your review! I’m so happy you can enjoy them! ❤️ LOVE the candles and wax melts!! They smell wonderful! Absolutely blown away!!! Cannot wait for my special friend to receive her gift. Thank you! My candle arrived today, it is so beautiful I didn't want to light it, sadly I couldn't wait, the smell is so lovely and shipping is incredibly quick. Quickly shipped very pleased with my purchase thank you These products are top notch, my favorite Absolutely divine scents! So beautifully packaged and protected. Obsessed. 🤩 I received the butterscotch bourbon candle. I unboxed and left in my bedroom. Later I thought what is that beautiful smell. Then realized it was this candle. The smell is AMAZING!! ❤️❤️❤️ CANDLES = CHEEKS 🍑 🕯 Perfect as always, VERY fast shipping, and very well packaged. Don't hesitate and order from Wicked industries. They are amazing people 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 and obviously the Candles smell amazing and I'm beyond happy. thank yall Beautifully wrapped candle! As soon as I opened the package, I could immediately tell I was going to love this scent! 5 ⭐️ all the way! Thank you for the deliciously smiling orange candle just what my heart desired! I absolutely fell in love with this purchase! Wicked Industries products are fantastic products! I highly suggest you check them out!! Thank you Mrs WickedIndustries!! LOVE IT!!!!! The best scents and it’s so pretty.