Évaluations (74)I thought I was getting 5 of the serums based on the photo and the description of the serums being 10ml each. So not nearly the deal I thought I was getting, but it arrived well packaged and quickly. Thank you Miss Peachy. 🍑 Amazing experience and great seller amazing items 🫶🏽🌸 Thank you for my scents. All of them were packed with care, and smell amazing! I had fun in your show ❤️ I love my new fragrances and skin care products! I also enjoyed being in the show!! The packing was superb, and shipping was super fast!❤️❤️❤️ I could not wait to get this package! Such a great deal & a wonderful seller! AA soon as I opened it, I used it immediately! One of my favorite brands! Thank you MaPeachy for the extra samples!!! You are amazing! Don’t miss her next show!!! Tysm fast shipping excellent seller. great products 💗 Thank you for some wonderful items. Seller is the sweetest. 💕 Absolutely love my giveaway 💕 Absolutely love my Givey 🔥 Very nice fragrances! I will be purchasing again! 💕 Loved my purchase and a beautiful givey. Great Seller. Will definitely be back. This seller is super-duper amazing! I enjoyed myself in her show and am very pleased with my purchase! Can hardly wait until her next show❤️❤️❤️ super fast shipping just as described highly recommended seller. 🥰 Smells beautiful!!! Definitely coming back for more! i love my items and thank you for the wonderful deals Super fast shipping! Amazing prices! Thank you ❤️ Fast shipping and great product! First time buying was a great experience Amazing seller! Great products! Quick shipping!!