Évaluations (496)perfect 👍 recommended.. thank you smoke smell other then that good It was my 1st time purchasing @mtflo with Matthew. Super nice down to earth gentleman with a good selection of copper, coins, silver and more for great prices. Matthew wraps all purchases up tight with fast shipping. A must check out. Thank you and I look forward to another stream. great piece and the gpk are perfect Arrived extremely quickly. Packaged well. Items are fantastic. Son and I could not be happier. Will do business with again 100%. Thank you. Best communication I have had with a seller on WhatNot. Makes sure his customers are happy. Super fast shipping! thank you! good veriety of dates in the wheat rolls. will buy from again. fast safe shipping. Everything was really nice. thanks! Amazing seller, I look forward to receiving my purchases without any remorse or hassle Great seller and ships very fast ! THE BEST STREAMER ON WHATNOT ! LOVE THIS GUY! super friendly and knowledgeable man with a heart of gold! couldn't recommend enough! Fast shipping thanks Matt perfectly as described ! couldn't be happier highly recommend! AAA++++ Seller, all items shipped and arrived fast. Just an overall great guy, will definitely be watching for his future shows, and so should everyone. Thank you! Great guy, appreciate it! Items as described perfect condition 👌 thank you