Évaluations (296)Obsessed with my new fabric! Jordan & Emma are the sweetest sellers will be back 💕 Super fantastic seller! Good quality fabric. Would definitely buy from again. thank you!! I love everything Over the top show and fun seller! Pretty fabrics and I love her style! Thank you so much for these cute fabrics!!!
Can’t wait for your next show!!
Fantastic fabrics, shipped right away and received in only 5 days. Muri_B is amazing! I love spending time with them & am loving the fabrics Emma and Jordan are the funnest duo! I absolutely love tuning into their shows and supporting them on their journey. Emma always offers quality fabrics at a decent price. 🪤 Amazing person who sells the cutest perfectly made bows and whimsical fabric. Thank you for all the beautiful fabrics!!! 😊 ☆☆☆ Super happy with all my goodies ☆☆☆TY ☆☆☆ Awesome show and awesome fabric! The hosts are always so fun and sweet, and their fabric is always top tier! Beautiful fabric. Fast shipping!!! i love them all. you always have great collections of fabric. thank you