Évaluations (4 823)Great seller! Always a fantastic selection and great quality pieces! Thanks Fe!! 🙏🏼💕 My favorite vintage jewelry seller, Period. 💟🦚💟Thank You! I got some of the greatest rings I have ever had! Lovely pieces, as always! Tysm Fe! 💕 Awesome Seller with beautiful pieces!! Love the silver tone shiny Coro pegasus bracelet! It’s beautiful!! It was wrapped well with fast shipping! TY!! 😊🧡
Fantastic necklace! Thank you. Beautiful as always! Love both necklaces! Thank you so much! See you soon! Beautiful pieces as always ❤️ I love every piece of jewelry I received. The quality is excellent and I’ll be back for more knowing me. Beautiful! Amazing seller 🩵🩵 I love everything! My favorite what not shop!! Everything was beautiful! Luxe items at great prices. Beautiful Seller! Absolutely Amazing pieces…very good quality! Great packaging! Fast shipping 💕 I live every item I get. Show is really fun as well So many beautiful pieces! The giraffe necklace, wow 😍 Love everything and a seller I trust! She take her time to really talk through each piece and tell you if anything is flawed or any imperfections! Can’t wait to buy again! Beautiful pieces always a pleasure 🌸💐💖 enjoyed the show thank you You are the queen of variety! You do an amazing job with sourcing! Never disappointed. ❤️
Gorgeous finds-never disappoints! I’m in love with my necklaces! They’re so beautiful! Thank you for my offering such exquisite pieces in your shows. I’m never disappointed. 💕