Évaluations (1 396)thank you so beautiful. packaged well. Excellent seller. BEAUTIFUL Products. Perfectly Packaged. I Love everything. Thank you. looking forward to shopping with you again ☺️ Great product and service!!! So pleased! fast shipping great packaging of items excellent seller 💯 Thank you so very much , this pitcher reminds me of my grandmother who made us all kinds of drinks in her green pitcher. Well
Packed and it made it unharmed! Thank u again! Items arrived exactly as described (pretty), carefully packaged and shipped promptly. I enjoy my purchases from this seller! Item arrived exactly as described, carefully packaged and shipped promptly. I am never disappointed with my purchases from this seller! nice seller....lots of fun stuff Packaged beautifully! Super quick shipper, highly recommended seller! Thank you! 😊 Thank you it's beautiful! fast shipping excellent seller As always, I am very pleased with my purchases from this shop. This lovely item arrived exactly as described, packaged carefully and shipped promptly. Great seller! Thank you so much for this beautiful ring ❤️ beautiful piece, heavy and high quality This is a super neat item that arrived exactly as described, packaged with care and shipped promptly. This seller takes great care in packing items. I am really pleased with my purchases from this shop! This is a beautiful vintage brush (very nice that arrived exactly as described, in mint condition, packaged with care and shipped promptly. I am always very pleased with my purchases from this shop. Fantastic seller! Thank you 😊. Enjoyed your show! Love mzthunder! She has the best deals and always does right by her buyers. ♥️