Évaluations (616)smaller packages come faster lol 😆 great seller with great streams! thanks again! What you looking at? Keep on scrolling. 5/5.
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
great packaging, all came quick. Great stream!! Cards packed well and shipped fast! Excellent packaging! Love my new Miku card & the bulk steals! Shiny cardboard. Thanks, Maik! Hi Naik, thank you for the order! it arrived well packaged and super quick! How to tie your shoes with a standard knot:
1. Cross the laces to make an "X."
2. Wrap the top lace under the bottom lace and pull it through.
3. Make a loop with one end of the shoelace.
4. Wrap the other lace around the loop once.
5. Make another small loop with the wrapped lace and pull it through the "hole" in the middle.
This method is also known as the "loop, swoop and pull knot," and it's most likely how you tie your laces today. Bela is Very happy with her new lands!! absolutely amazing. secret lair came so clean. Easily top tier here on Whatnot. Guy deserves your time and trust in his product. I'd gold star if I could so I'm just gonna do this. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 What a great show! My order arrived well packaged and super quick. Good lord, I'm about to burst. order was packed with care, everything arrived in excellent condition. super fun stream! will buy again. Great pricing only issue I had was with the delivery but that was only due to the holiday weekend shipping delay but awesome seller great price card is in amazing condition I love baseball. It's my destiny to play that game. And I don't really care about winning. Well, like, now I do, cause, like, we've lost every game and I've gotten tired of it! Hit the road for a roller-coaster life of adventure, family, unexpected surprises, and pets! Want to take the family path, start a career, or venture down a risky road? In this game, players can make their own exciting choices as they move through the twists and turns of life. Move the car token around the gameboard from Start to Retirement, and experience unexpected surprises related to family, career, and other milestones of life. Players can adopt pets in this version of The Game of Life game. The player with the most money at the end of the game wins!
Includes gameboard with spinner, 100 cards, 5 Spin to Win tokens, 4 cars, 24 people pegs, 12 pet pegs, money pack, and game guide.
The Game of Life game is full of surprises
Choose a path for a life of action, adventure, and unexpected surprises! thank you so much for Lukka!! Thanks for the hobbit singles :)