Évaluations (1 954)ty great items safe shipping excellent shows, lot's of fun ,host keeps it very interesting.Her buyer prizes are amazing. packed with care. I enjoy the auctions. short ship. good value for new quality items. will purchase from this seller again. seller is very creative. Magical giveaway thank you Highly recommend this seller!!! Always amazing. Super fast shipping! I love coming to your shows!!! Tysm for all you do!! 🥰🫶🏻✨ Amazing show! Great pricing, great doorables, and such a sweet host! My package came very quickly and packaged with care. Tysm🩷🩷🩷 packed with care. short ship time. I enjoy the auctions. quality products. Love watching Natasha's shows. She is always so friendly and upbeat. lots of energy,fun seller Super fast shipping! Thank you! Thank you for all the doorables. Love them. Thank-you sooo much for the Mickey doorable!! It was my very first doorable ever, love your shows and the raid trains they're a lot of fun!! Such a fun show, and a great experience. Fast shipping, well packaged, thank you!!! Love my doorables.
Great seller, fast and efficient shipping.
Love Natasha! Always a great host/seller. Very generous with giveaways. Also has a large selection of doorables 🫶🏻 This was a hard to find item seller had in stock. Very nice and efficient customer service 😄 packed with care. short ship time. good value for good condition. I enjoyed the auction. will purchase from this seller again.