Évaluations (1 103)Thanks for your help!!! I appreciate it Love my beautiful coins and packed with care. Fast shipping as well. Amazing deals. Thank you ✌️💀 Fast shipping, item as described and package well. Excellent show and picked up some excellent items…. Thanks again. A++ seller, quick shipping, great show! FANTASTIC SELLER WITH MANY DIFFERENT ITEMS AND HIS SHIPPING IS THE BEST ON WHATNOT.. SUPER FAST SHIPPING NORMALLY SENDS OUT THE SAME DAY LOVE IT 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸I appreciate your purchases and support since day one (4 years ago) When ever I see Neid getting on stream, I always like to swing by and check out what he's got. Neid has great coins, silver and more, for great prices. He wraps everything up tight and has fast shipping. Those penny's are already in my book. Much appreciated, sir and Thank you. Awesome seller. Highly recommend! Great coins, good shipping nice host. Thank you very very much. great item on time clean package My package came in beat to hell BUT it was packaged so well that my coins were perfect! Super fast delivery. Thank you so much for a great buy. great item on time clean package very nice thank you, very well packed and quick shipping the 22d coin is counterfeit and whatnot wont refund my money says that i have to many refund request. The coin 1922 d cent is 100% genuine, you checked the weight and did the measurement and everything is perfect. You tried to lie to whatnot and tried to get refund and keep the coin. But it didn’t work because you been doing that dirty work with other sellers. Whatnot know you been scamming other sellers. That’s why I blocked you. I don’t need scammers. You got a great deal on that coin and you still not happy. I offered you a return for refund but you went and try to say it’s fake to keep the coin and get your money back. Shameful action taken by you.