Évaluations (165)Such a great stream! Package came in perfectly and was so cute🫶🏻 will definitely purchase again!!! Love the slow pokkkeesss
Tyyy Amazing experience! Left some nice stickers in the package with a sweet note. Would 100% recommend. Shipping was lightning fast as well. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely loved this seller’s show! I was able to sit in, learn so much about facial products. She was friendly, knowledgable, and made everything so easy. Shipping was super fast, and my purchase arrived in great condition. I truly enjoyed the experience and learned a lot—definitely a seller I’ll be coming back to! 🥰🎴✨ I lovee youuuu the packaging is so cute Always love purchasing from her streams💕 Also love the stickers she sends with all of her packages! Thank you so much 🥰 Very well packaged. Shipped on time and it was delivered early. So I can finally say…I’m super happy with my purchases. Thank you so much!! :) Thank you so much for the cards! I love them! WONDERFULLY PACKAGED AND WONDERFUL SELLER WONDERFULLY PACKAGED AND WONDERFUL SELLER Great seller! Very cute cards and quick shipping. Card packaged nicely Packaged carefully and thoughtfully, was shipped incredibly fast! Thank you so much! 🩷✨ Thank you, love your shows. Sweet seller and I loved the hand written note! Thank you!! Love the show, thanks for the givvy! Thank you for more cutie cards 😚💞 Thank you for the giveaways! 💞 Fast shipping and beautifuly packaged and protected!
LOVEEE MY CARD! plus streamer is sooo nice!