Évaluations (30)I am thrilled with these beautiful Kate Spade ♠️ Sunglasses! They look stunning on and they fit perfectly! I appreciate the sellers looking for something that matches my style! Well packaged, fast shipping!THANK YOU SO MUCH, enjoy your pair beautiful !! We appreciate a lot all of our clients, and we’re always here to help you pick the perfect match for you 💁🏼♀️!! Sending tons of love 💕 I love the glasses I got, the show and everything and mostly the host . ❤️👍😎Our most valuable client ever !! Sending you tons of love, we are so glad that you got your perfect pair !!🫶🏻, and it warms our heart how much you love our host and our show 💕 Arrived on time .. will purchase more THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT !! hope you rock them as per usual, congrats on your !! 🩵🕶️ so cute!
Glad to hear that, we bet you look fire on them !! Enjoy your pair beautiful 🤩💕 l received my order fast! Beautiful sunglasses ! Thamk you so much!!SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT, we knew we found the perfect pair just made for you !! Always here to help picking the perfectttt one !! Sending love to our marshmallow 🍬💕🫶🏻 Everything is perfect. I love the show, products and shipping but most of all Bri is the cream of the crop. ☝️💯Wonderful, we are so happy to hear that you love our show and our collections, and of course our Host Brii too !! 👩🏻🦰💞 Bri is amazing 🤩😘. So happy to hear that !! Thanks and enjoy your sunglasses 🕶️ ✨ love them!!!WONDERFUL !!! We knew that pair was your perfect vibe and match, you enjoy them, sending love 💕 Great pair. Nice quality. Glad to hear you like them ! Hope you enjoy your pair ✨ Love my Shades. Thank so much. Support these girls. SO GLAD FOR IT😭✨ We are really thrilled for your support for our show !! Enjoy your sunglasses 🕶️, just like a boss 😎😼 Seller are absolutely amazing Queenys I hope they absolutely kill it selling cause the glasses are ouhhhh yessss absolutely stunning 🤩 YESSS GIRL !! So grateful for your support and of course our girls are going to be here helping you pick your perfect match each time, queenys of styling everything ❤️🔥, enjoy your sunglasses queen !! 🕶️ Love nexuslive. Their host always puts a smile on my face. So happy and so thrilled to hear that !! We appreciate your comment so much !! 🕶️💕🫶🏻 Absolutely Fabulous 👌 these glasses are great! I wasn't aware of Carrera glasses before and I'm glad I trusted this seller. QUEEN !! We are so grateful for your trust !! We are going to be here each time you need !! Enjoy them, we already know that you rock them !!! 🕶️🎉🫶🏻🎵 Thank you 😊 ladies amazing sunglasses. Keep up the good work. Love them. ❤️🔥AMAZING ! And Absolutely we will ! happy that you enjoy them 🫶🏻 I am thrilled with my sunglasses! Great sellers, fast shipping, and they look amazing on!We love hearing that! 🥰 Thank you so much for all your Support 🫶🏻 Perfect pair of sunglasses, quick shipping, packaged perfectly, buy with confidence. Thanks for the Carreras Thanks youuuu 🫶🏻🫶🏻 for your trust and for always supporting us! We’re happy to know you liked them 🤩 absolutely love love my glasses thank you for very good prices and very fast shippingWe love making you happy! ❤️ We hope you look amazing rocking those glasses 👏🏻🫶🏻💪🏻