Évaluations (384)Honestly the best cards! Thank you! 😊 love getting cards from nice. always reliable and over great streamers. you won't be disappointed Great shows and selection! Highly recommend! 🥰🔥 thank you for the good deals as always!! Ahhh I love everything and I couldn’t be happier🥰🥰🥰 Card arrived quickly and safely, would definitely buy from again! Awesome seller! Cool cards, chill vibe. Can't wait to buy more, thank you!! Always a good time hanging with you and Witchie 🥰 I love the laxs so much!! Really nice! Has tons of fan arts ! Def recommend I love the cards! Thank you 💙 Thank you so so much for all the amazing cute cards I love them all !
amazing giveaway compared to others Thank you so much. It’s awesome. You always look out for cards for me. I love it. Absolutely in love with my lil custom 🥰 Amazing cards, fast shipping, packaged well, and a fun time in the stream!! Thanks again My cards I got from you are beautiful! Thank you so much for the awesome deals🥰