Évaluations (5 147)Absolutely love this stunning necklace. It’s a lifetime piece. Love me some Anine Bing. Beautifully packaged and always clean. Tysm! ❤️🫶 I was worried my top was going to be too small, but it’s not! It fits perfectly. I love it so much. Thank you Thank you very much for the Starbucks gift card!! I appreciate it! May you have a blessed day! Gorgeous sweater! Thank you so much! Alice and Olivia coat is fantastic.
Thank you! I’m in love 😻 there nicer in person , best purchase i made Thank you for the perfume! This perfume set is going to be a perfect gift for my daughter! Thank you so much! And I love the necklace. Thank you for the giveaway. Thank you so much! I’m always obsessed with everything I receive! 🤩🤩🤩 Absolutely perfect and exactly as shown and described. The fabric is even better than I thought. Thank you! Thank you for the cup of Joe I'll make sure to show them your whatnot page when I use it maybe they will become as big of a fan as me.lol!!!’ Love this!! Please do 🫶🏽 Thank you for always bringing us deals. Amazing seller with great products. Thanks. Thank you so much for the beautiful cardigan, Starbucks gift card & buyers givvy! You’re the best, especially when it comes to shipping & packaging! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️