Évaluations (63)This was an amzing deal on Valcambi Exactly what was delivered was exactly what was expected! thank you! fast shipping! as shown.fast secure ship. great seller very nice bright colors, no ruff edges I really like the open face Valcambi Wallet. Thank you They even gave me 6 free Valcambi wallets!!! GREAT PEOPLE!! Great prices and it even came with a free wallet! Now I have a nice case to store my my 1gs so thank you! I would recommend this seller. I enjoyed watching your show, you have great items. Thank you ! Thank you for the wallets!
Super fast shipping. Will definitely buy from you again in the future. Thanks! Quick delivery
Great condition
As expected package was package very well i highly recommend this seller fast shipping as well. Beautiful proof Semiquincentennial set! Got it today and I love it. Fast shipping and packaged well. Thank you. Fun show. Thank you for everything. Fast shipping, secure packaging and items matched what was on screen. 5 stars thank you!