Évaluations (2 354)I found this seller by accident and she created the most beautiful cup for me to give my sister. She has a great variety of picks. Her shows are unique and fun! I recommend 100%! 🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤
Absolutely LOVE my cup! 💁♀️
Such an amazing mother + daughter duo! The daughter creates the cups and Mom places the wraps, and you can truly tell they put so much care into what they do. 🥰
I was SO excited when she had a super hard to find German Shepherd cup wrap that I had her turn into this adorable cup! It came out PERFECT and is officially my new mini goto travel water bottle! 🙌
I also love that you get to build your cup live with her! She gives great recommendations and makes the whole process so fun. I’m obsessed with how mine turned out! 🩷🐶🤎 absolutely love this one!!!! Every cup we make gets better and better! I’m obsessed with cups now! 😆 so cute!! Perfect as usual Thank you Always amazing and beautiful cups 😍 As always amazing
The host is always very sweet
These are so precious can’t wait to put them on pens 🫶🏽 The fastest delivery I’ve experienced in the uv dtf wraps world. Absolutely amazing! Always love my cups and always the best vibes! Don’t miss these!!
Love love love it!! Thank you so much!!🫶🏻🫶🏻 Love! She’s so creative and sweet! Ty so much!! These were perfect and loved them even more in person. Ty for creating these for me. 🫶🏻🫶🏻😊😊 Awesome inventory, Everything protected for shipping and host is always very nice. 😊 Such great quality thank you BEST WRAP DEALER EVERRRRRRRRR!!!! Amazing as always. My customs always come out the way I envisioned! Thank you 😊 Thank you!! I love them!! Absolutely love the collaboration with this amazing seller. Amber rocks out these snow globe tumblers!!