Évaluations (1 016)Who doesn’t like a bird.🕊️🦅🦆🦜🐥🐣🦢🐓🦃🦉🐧🐤🦉🦉🦉 Thank you for the card pull...and the bookmark. Now I gotta pick up a witchy book to go with it ✨😁 Thanks for the bookmark and stickers. I enjoy his shows, I think he explains things very well and he does a couple general readings for everyone in every show. Thank you for the reading! Always informative! ✨ Bees and Bones! Much appreciated 😌 As always....on point and direct ✨ Best readings, amazing personality, and just a silly goofy and fun person to hang out with!
Get a reading or just stay for the vibes!
You won’t regret it! Loved my reading and the envelope that I received in the mail. Highly recommend.
My reading was spot on.
One of the sweetest people ever. Thank you for the readings! 💚 Your shows are always fun whether you’re there to get a reading or just to hang out 🙂 Who doesn’t want a bird card. 🕊️🦅🦆🦜🐥🦢🐓🦃🦉🐧 Beautiful bookmarks. Thank you for the Givvy Thank you for the reading, card, bookmarker and note. Have a fantastic month ahead! I love how these readings validate what I'm experiencing. excellent reading. will be back. thank you. 🙏❤️ Really fun readings! I love how the coins tell a unique story 🫶 Thank you so much for the book mark and my reading card! if I can resonate with this, then yes, I do need a plan which I honestly don't have one. Thank you very much for a bit of clarity Terrance has been spot on ready the energy around a situation and in general. His handwriting is difficult to decipher, lol, so just read the card. Watch his show he is a talented reader and a all around nice person. Always a great experience. Great experience getting my cards read! As a fellow reader, it’s always helpful to get guidance from others too and I’m so glad I found this show! Very knowledgeable about the occult and friendly, reads cards with experience and insight. Thank you! Thank you for the insightful reading. Your shows have a good energy. I look forward to your next show. Always a great show. Love reading from this host. Plenty of givvys too Go to for readings, affirmations of the universe, and just some down right sarcastic fun. Saytr Saturday, don’t miss out on the Pan card, and screw the crappy swords you send in the mail, I know you pull that purposely 😂
How dare you bring realistic life challenges to the forefront of the imaginary world I like to live in. Best of the best. Much love 🥰