Évaluations (111)Thank you Brooke for my giveaway loved it💕💕 great seller arrived fast everything came perfectly!!! love it, as always thank you🩷❤️♥️✨️ Exactly as expectedThank you for coming in for Skims!! 💚💛❤️ another amazing package!! I love everything i got! and you completely spoil me, i gagged when I saw the scrunchy omg so freaking good I love it! literally wearing every day since 🤣 .. thank you so much cant wait to see you next show❤️💚💛I am glad you loved your givies and supper glad for your continued support! Hope to see you Thursday!! 💚💛❤️
Ps It is my favorite scrunchie! I am glad you enjoy it too! Great communication and an awesome seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You have the BEST eye for inventory. Love everything!Thank you so much for your continued support! I love having you in my shows!! 💚💛❤️ Thank you for the giveaway 🫶🏻 YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE GEM 💎 EVERYTHING about this experience was flawless Thank you so much for your support and review, please come again!! 💚💛❤️ literally the cutest package I've ever gotten!! thank you so much♥️ everything was so thoughtfully put together ✨️ 10/10Thank you so much! I love having you in my shows! Thank you for your continued support, 10 out of 10 customer! 💚💛❤️ Thank you for the giveaway 🫶🏻 Sweet seller and very helpful. Great items and fast shipping!
Thank you so much ❤️ Thank you for the support and review! 💚💛❤️ Love this seller and her products are always amazing quality! Amazing seller and customer, love you! 💚💛❤️ perfect and so comfyThank you so much for your support! 💚💛❤️ Absolutely love her shows, all my items are beautiful!Thank you always for your support!! 💚💛❤️ thank you so much!! I enjoyed your show♥️✨️Thank you so much for the support! I would love to have you back!! 💚💛❤️ Thanks for the givvy! I wasn’t expecting fun dip!! Fun surprise! 😅🔥I am glad you liked it, the post office was not a fan……..lol. 🙃 Thank you for the support and please come by again!! 💚💛❤️ Super cute detail! Thanks for the freebie ❤️Thank you for the support, please come shop again!! 💚💛❤️ OneLoveThreads is hands down one of my favorite Whatnot sellers! Her Free People selection is always incredible—so many beautiful pieces at amazing prices. Everything I’ve purchased has been exactly as described, shipped quickly, and packaged with care. She’s so genuine, fun, and makes every show enjoyable. If you love Free People, this is absolutely a seller you need to follow!Girl I love you!! Thank you for your support always! 💚💛❤️ Shari is also an amazing seller on Whatnot, she has amazing pieces at the best prices!!! Go BM and follow her!!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 It was after 🎉It was a blast having you at my show!! Thank you so much for the support!! 💚💛❤️ Love your personality during shows. Enjoy watching. Thank you for thr giveaways!It was fun having you in the show!! Come back for some entertainment at the very least!!! 💚💛❤️ onelovethreads really came through with delicious treats and prompt delivery.Thank you for the support! 💚💛❤️