Évaluations (34 177)Came in a ding protector I love the attention to detail packed well and arrived quickly :) Great service and fast shipping W Hex. Thanks again dude 🤙🏽 Ty to my guy Kayfort for all the HEAT 🥵 🔥 KAY DA GOAT ! Always with the bangers with Kayfort! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely generous. Thank you so much for the givy. I appreciate you so much. This stream is clinically proven to temporarily cure depression. Minty singles - 2thumbs up! kayy is the only streamer that sends you cards that look ever cleaner in person then on stream lol Cards arrived very well packaged and shipped fast. Thank you for the giveaway! I hope to not be a goblin anymore 😞 😆 got here fast! and package came all safe! really appreciate you! ⚡ Packaged very nicely, got to me fast and on time From one gatito to another gatito. The host arni delivering bangers. Great show. Awesome show, great deals!