Évaluations (97)I enjoyed the show and the games. The package was a little bit bent, but the pins look great! What a fun game! Great options and wins for all! Super fast shipping and cute packaging! Thank you! Top Authentic Disney Pin seller!! Absolutely amazing! Great pins, fun games, and super kind seller! 10/10 will be back again. 🩵 Sent me a photo of my pins as he was packaging them up!! I’ve never seen any other seller do this!! Fun show and great pins! Thanks for the Givvy! Sweet seller! Fast shipping, great packaging and amazing variety of pins. Thank you for completing my sets! 💜 Amazing 🤩 packaged perfect and quick! Best grabs in a HOT minute. Our first time pulling a SUPER CHASER!!! Fast shipping, excellent packaging!
Fast shipping and great pins, I appreciate the freebie included so cute!
Fast shipping and well packaged Great seller! Great show, even pulled a super chaser! Thank you for the pins and for the fast shipping !! fun shows, fast shipping, great seller! Amazing pins. Thank you for the careful packaging Fun show, fast shipping and great packaging!