Évaluations (84 881)I absolutely adore the show. Everything is always great and is always priced so well! Thank you for everything! Super cute love them. Not as soft as I thought but that’s the glow in the dark glue.. way faster than I thought thank you very nice items .. thank you ! Beautiful jeans, thank you so much! Best jeans ever!!! For great price!! Thanks so much!! Obsessed with my new risen jeans!!! 💕💕💕🦋 Excellent thank you so much! No words for how awesome everything was
Great steals
Item was as described and shipping was fast! 👍🏼 Love the Risen jeans! Tysm 🩵 Awesome show/people/products/vibe!
🦀🫶🏼🦀🫶🏼🦀🫶🏼🦀🫶🏼🦀🫶🏼🦀🫶🏼 Zipper has no pull There was no call out was new with tags My “go to” Risen jeans seller!! Love them! Great transaction every time! Thank you for the wonderful shoes. Everything arrived as displayed & my daughters ecstatic thankyou! the jacket i bought i was ripped at the cuff with lots of stuffing coming out. i feel like the host should look over just a little. it's very obvious. The item were as described well packed along with quick delivery. Thank you I love fit flops and I was excited to see them.. had to get them love my jacket with pockets. 😆 such great deals!!! im ready for the winter!! :) My dogs are styling, thank you.