Évaluations (309)Just as described. stressful waiting months for it to go through customs. love the items Love the little girl brings back memories. Cheri is the best and her shows are always something new with a mini vintage flair!!! Thanks. ❤️❤️❤️🧈🧈🧈🌵🌵🌵You. Are. So. Sweet!!!! Bringing back the childhood memories with every dollhouse furnishings! Love you Tammy! Great show. very nice seller. affordable prices. excellent minis to choose from. fast shipping. everything was wrapped with love. tysm. So glad you are happy!!! Love this! So in love with this stove. Love the items. Careful packaging Perfect pink towels! Tysm. I am always thrilled with whatever I buy from Our Vintage Loft. Always an excellent show, great prices, and trinkets always arrive safely. I left my earrings so much. thank you so much. it's always a pleasure Everything is incredible as always! Great Items! Thanks for helping finding them! Superfast shipping and a wonderful seller! Thank you for everything you do! Such goodness and care in each show loves dollhouse items and sharing finds. ❤️❤️❤️🐷🐷🐷🧈🧈🧈 Thank you so much. Adorable item and packaging was perfect. ❤️Great!!! I’m so glad you like it. Thank you so much for being accommodating to your customers and finding the right pieces for us. Love everything. ❤️❤️❤️🌵🧈🧈🧈🌵Thank you for the kind words. I love that u have got to meet you through What Not !!!!!!! Always happy with my purchases from you ❤️ What a great message to see on this Wednesday!!! Thank you for being a great customer! beautiful minis. Great show. very sweet seller. fair prices. fast shipping. everything was wrapped with ❤️. tysm Thank you so much. That means a lot!! Adorable little mini purchases. I especially love the content doll books in their original box. So sweet. Fast shipping and nicely packaged.
Thank you!! What a fun day! Everything was well packed and arrived and safely! Thank you!Thank you so much. I love what I do! Perfect minis! Just what I was looking for. Tysm and I’ll be back! Thank you! I’m glad you found what you wanted!❤️