Évaluations (38 019)Great sport stuff at great prices!! ❤️ Great Seller fast safe shipping recommended to all Another amazing purchase from these two. Exactly as advertised, shipped quickly and wrapped well. It was pouring the day these arrived and they were all secure. Thank you again! I will be back. If you are not shopping with outthereflippin you are missing out! thank you so much thank you for the 100 Amazon card First purchase and the quality of the product in addition to the quick shipping made for such a wonderful first experience here. Thank you!! fast shipping great quality Thank you guys will be back for sure Amazing Deals, and a very generous host. Thank you for the giveaway win ✨🍃Great giveaways thank you so much✨♥️🍃🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌿 Absolutely amazing. Had my pallet 6 days later. Everything in the box was amazing! Great experience. Huge inventory and deals. Thank you for the giveaway 1st I love these sellers, they are so much fun!
2nd, I just had foot surgery and you have no idea how helpful this $100 gift card is to me at the moment, truly truly appreciate it! ♥️ shipping was great. Just a little bummed on the product. She had said leakproof and you can throw them in your bag. I find the coffee the flip top water bottle leak. little disappointing. the straw on my flip top is also not connecting right and real hard to drink through. the original price tags were on them- and I paid $20 over retail. so that makes it hurt a little more too. sellers great but they may have gotten defective products I was going to give only 4 stars because the product wasn't a fit for me because the sweats were way to big, but then i remembered that the size is not the shops fault, I chose to buy them. I had a great experience. the seller shipped them fast and was helpful explaining the process since it was only my 2nd purchase. Great cards! Thanks so much!! Received in a good timely manner! Thank you much hosts! Items as described and packaged well, super fast shipping too. Thank you 💛💛! Quick shipping thank you!
Great experience with this breaker! Everything was handled professionally, the breaks were fun and exciting, and the cards were packaged securely and shipped quickly. You can tell they genuinely care about their customers and making sure everyone has a good experience.
I’m definitely happy with my purchases and will be back for more breaks. Highly recommend! 🔥📦