Évaluations (3 475)So happy with all my items! Good quality and you can tell it’s been washed which is a good thing because I wouldn’t want a nasty shirt. Absolutely love my purchase! ❤️ Beautiful items, great quality, and an amazing seller. Everything exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! 💕 shipped fast & it was all perfect as always! highly suggest this seller💚 Love love love thank you so much!! Great stuff! Thank you!!! Beautiful items, thank you 😊 Sweater came exactly as described and I’m soooo happy with it. Got it for a great price and I can’t wait to see my baby in it🥰 Amazing 😍best sellers and my favorite people!! Love their deadstock store trips!💞 The jacket is absolutely adorable, I put it in an oxi bath and it looks brand new.. can't wait for her to wear it 😍 Everything is PERFECT! Packaged SOO well. Some of my favorite people on this app! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Some of the best pieces I’ve gotten off this app love it thank you friends Amazing stuff always & awesome sellers! Cant wait to use these for my son’s 1st birthday!!! 🥹 Thank you🩷