Évaluations (118)Great seller! Packergirl always has great lululemon items Loved my shorts. Thx for the fast shipping
Love these so much! Exactly as advertised and in brand new condition!
Exactly as described and very fast shipping thank you It was a pleasure shopping here. I will be back to shop more thank you so much for the hospitality! Great vibes & great music. Loved every one of them 🥹✨🫶🏾 thank you !!! Great Givvy!! Thank you 😊 I think you charged the shipping in correctly. Please DM me and we can get if figured out ASAP. Absolutely love the Lululemon jacket!!! Also it shipped so fast!! 🥰🥰 My car smells soooooo good now! 🤪💗 Loving my new top! I immediately wanted to put it on when it arrived. Fast shipping and love her energy! Thank you friend! 🎀💗 Amazing seller. Love everything. Thank you so much for the Givy 🥰💜🪷