Évaluations (10 213)Even better in person! Thank you! 🧜🏼♀️ 🧜🏼♀️🧜🏼♀️🧜🏼♀️🧜🏼♀️ Thank you for having these again. I now have the ones I wanted. They are so adorable. Very happy. Thank you for the giveaway gift!!! So pretty!!! Thank you!!! Freaky fast shipping! Beautifully and carefully packaged. Tysm for the collab with J Jordan and making it possible for us to also have a little CJ Hendry in our lives. You ladies are wonderful and so appreciated 💕💕💕 Thank you! My order was packed beautifully. Fabulous as always! Thank you, Paige!! Adorable bracelet and huge sticker, thank you so much! Thank you!!! Sticker is so cool!!! shining star wish bracelet - thank you Everything was perfect 🫶🏼‼️🥰 Thank you so much!! 😊 Amazing item 🥰 absolutely loveeee thanks so much girl!!! Love every item I received. Fantastic show! Paige is the best and this was a joint show with J_Jordan. Both ladies are amazing and kind. Such a positive and fun vibe. I highly recommend both. Super fast shipping too. If I could give a million stars I would The best packaging and goodies!!! Paige is number for all things So cute. Need to complete the set now.