Évaluations (1 464)love everything as always Tasha and Mama Bobbie!! thank you for my bundle!! everything is amazing!! 💕💕 overall, great!! very fast shipping. super awesome show. unfortunately a slime egg kit must have broke during shipping but it didn't ruin anything besides the slime box itself I enjoyed seeing you on the raid train, it was fun. and I love my North Face hoodie I got from you. ty 😊 Excellent Seller Highly Recommend 10 stars ⭐️ My daughter loves BTS thank you Love love the free people!! Ty fast shipping! Thank you for the givy! It was cute!🥰 Perfect. Thanks so much. Loved the show!! Lots of deals & steals! Always a great show thank you Tasha & Mom 😊 Amazing shows and products🥰🫶🏻🌻🛍️ This host is great! She puts so much time and care into her shows! her mom is so funny as well! So glad I found you!! Thanks so much for all my items. I love everything! Can't wait for your next show!!! Killing it with the great deals!! Cannot say enough about this seller!! Such great deals!!❤️ Tasha and mama are amazing! They source incredible deals and bring them to their shows with no-nonsense efficiency! I’ve loved everything I’ve received so far
! Great seller! She has a huge heart and amazing inventory!! Don’t miss these shows!!! Absolutely AMAZING! Love every single item! Thank you so so much Tasha! Can’t wait to get more from you 🫶🏼 Always the best deals!! 💜 We don’t call her the CEO of whatnot just because. She EARNED that title. Absolutely love everything! Thank you so much❤️