Évaluations (513)Thank you for the Givvy! It was shipped fast and packaged well! Always a great show! Thanks man great stream everybody should stop in to see why they call you big papa! 🍻 Package items stolen but seller refunded me quickly, not sellers fault. Got the cards. They look great. Fast shipping. Thank you. Thanks for putting the card in a top loader!! Got the card. Looks great. Thanks One of the best shows I have seen on whatnot! Items always shop fast and is packaged well. He always throws in something extra for you! I will keep buying from papabear8! Great as always and a fun show. Quick and well packaged shipping. Great packaging and awesome show! Great pick up thank you definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy Great show! I will buy again! Fast shipping and my items were packed well! Thanks! My card arrived in good condition and faster than I expected. Thanks great show and individuals show jump in his streams Great show! I like the interaction with the host. My items were shipped fast and packaged well. The cards were great. He threw in an extra card I asked him about. I will buy again! Fantastic dealer!! Look forward to doing more business!
Fast shipping the cards were packaged well. Enjoy the cards I received Absolutely fantastic stream! 🔥 Great cards, awesome deals, and a seller who clearly knows how to take care of collectors. Everything was exactly as described, arrived quickly and securely packaged, and the quality and condition were excellent. The cards looked even better in hand! Great value, smooth transactions, and a really fun stream from start to finish. Definitely a seller I’ll be coming back to. If you see this seller live, jump in—you won’t be disappointed! ⚾️🔥 All around fantastic experience; love checking out Papabear’s shows. Thanks as always. The best. fantastic show and cards. well packed Great channel. Great show and fast delivery!