Évaluations (836)Took about two weeks to come and it says it would of been dispatched by 1 day Perfect as always party 🫶 Received and well packaged thank you Great price, took care of the package, great seller Arrived in great time and great condition, the fig came just as shown,well wrapped and protected and even came with a little thank you note I would Deffinetly recommend and I am well happy thank you Excellent quality product, arrived in mint condition, very good value for what I received and arrived exactly as pictured and described and the packaging appearance was perfect. Great customer communication and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend this seller and would love to use their services again. Great seller and figure, quick delivery and well packaged Top seller would highly recommend many thanks 👍🏻 Always a great selection of figs. Party's £1 Start streams are always the place to be 💪 guid wee item,.fast delivery, thank you Thank you received product safely great live stream enjoyed taking part in it Thank you came perfectly packed today. Appreciate everything. Partyfan does it again. Great quality figure! Great packaging and the figure was well packed inside. Fast postage and great service all around One of the three Lego figures wasn’t in too good condition. Other than that all excellent
the best packaging i have ever seen! Figs came well packaged and exactly as described. I very much recommend this seller