Évaluations (60)Sweetest seller on Whatnot!!!Ah, thank you! You’re the sweetest yourself. 😍 Wonderful shirt and great seller! Thank you sweet friend! 🫶🏻 I absolutely LOVE my items! The quality is amazing! This is hands down the BEST seller ever! Incredibly kind and sweet. I highly, highly recommend buying and supporting her! Wonderful experience! I am so happy you love your perfectly imperfect creations and appreciate the very kind and thoughtful review. Absolutely loved everything ! That makes me so happy! Thanks for being one of my biggest supporters, and for the sweet review. 😍 I can’t say enough wonderful things!!!💚💚💚You are so sweet and I hope you enjoy your creations! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. 😍😍 The most unique, one of a kind pieces & I love them so much! I get so many compliments when I wear your creations! 🥰Ah, thank you! I’m so glad you love them. It makes me so happy. 😍🩷 Becky is amazingly talented. I’ve purchased multiple items from her and always love them even more in person! You’re too kind my friend! Thank you for your continued support and the sweet review. 🩷 Seller goes above and beyond. Thank you so much for your care and thoughtfulness. You’re most welcome, and thank you for the sweet review. 🩷 Beautiful handmade items!! Loveeeee! I’m so happy to hear that!! Thank you for your continued support. 😍 LOVEEE my nightgown & so does my husband 😏 I wish I could give this seller 10 stars!!!!!⭐️ Becky is awesome and so talented!!! All the sweatshirts I’ve ever bought from her hold up great and are SO cute!! I get so many compliments!! Thank you so much sweet friend💘You are so sweet my friend! Thank you so much for your kind words and all of your love and support. 🥰🥰 Love my sweatshirt so much! Quality is awesome! Absolutely love this sweatshirt! The barn scene on the patch gives me all the warm and fuzzy feelings! Thank you so much. Wonderful, and high quality work! I’m so glad to hear you love it! That makes me so happy. Thank you for the sweet review. 🩷🩷🩷 Another amazing purchase🎉 I love my custom strawberry shirt😍 thank you so much🫶♥️🌼You are so welcome! I am so happy you love your custom shirt. Thanks for supporting me and my hobby. 💕💕 Extremely sweet and talented seller🤩She goes above and beyond for her customers! From custom orders, to amazing giveaways, and a lot of love put into the packaging😍 I highly recommend this seller she’s one of a kind♥️♥️Thank you so much for the sweet review and your support! I am so happy you are pleased with your order and appreciate you more than you know! 😍💕 Even better in person!! ❤️🤍🩵Thank you so much!! I’m so glad you love it. Thanks for the awesome and sweet Tik Tok video! Brittany showed me and it was the cutest! 💕💕 My favorite patriotic shirt! So cute and one of a kind! Love it so much! Thank you! One of my favorite shops!! Always the cutest, most unique pieces & I receive so many compliments when I wear my shirts! Thank you! Thank you for the sweet review and it makes me happy to hear they’re a hit. 🩷🩷 Becky puts her heart and soul into the item she makes and goes above and beyond to make sure her buyers get what they’re looking for!! Her kindness and compassion don’t go unnoticed!! Thank you so much sweet friend 🩷You are so sweet my friend! I am so happy you love your perfectly imperfect creations. And thank you for the sweet and heartfelt review. 💕 Such a sweet seller everything always perfect thank you so much for the givyYou’re so welcome! Thank you for the sweet review. Such great quality and attention to detail. Couldn’t ask for a better experience and product You are so sweet! Thank you for the great review. I am so happy you are pleased. 🩷🩷 I love it so much!I’m so glad, thank you! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Absolutely love my sweaters and shirt! Tysm 💜I’m so glad you love them! This makes me very happy. Thank you for the sweet review. 🩷