Évaluations (54)Very happy on my purchase pensioncomics is a very fair seller Great comics at a great price. A+ Amazing comics for a good price. The order was incredibly well packaged in shipping. Couldn’t have been a better experience. Thanks! Books arrived in great condition. Good show and great seller!! Thank you for
Your professionalism Fast shipping like new added to my collection highly recommended thanks Everything was well secured as well as making sure the bags were not ruined either. I just wanted to say to everybody I enjoyed this guys show his books were in great condition for the price he sold them for I will continue to buy from pension comics more people should check his stuff out Didn’t realize it wasn’t the original but that’s on me still in good condition and was shipped quickly Awesome dealz. Great seller. A+++ Awesome transaction. Super fast shipping!!! Amazing beginner seller, good luck on your future show‼️ Was kinda nervous for my package. I’ve heard stories of how some people received their packages. But when I got my package everything was fantastic! I liked how they protected the product. Very professional!