Évaluations (6 143)While the marshmallow pil doesn't smell exactly as I thought it did, it still smells amazing. and my son already yanked one of my to. Ford lost cherries! amazing show to be a part of, this group of people is truly one of a kind ❤️❤️ Love it hands down 10 out of 10 PHQ FAM ALWAYS GETTING ME RIGHT 💃🏻 awesome fragrances at a great price with super fast shipping! I have bought from them for a couple of months now. I will be buying from them often I love PHQ they are the best. The giveaways smell amazing. I will keep buying from them. First time buying cologne and I’m glad it was from these guys. They recommended the one I bought and I just got it today and it smells awesome. Thank you for the givvy!!!! This oil smells amazing. The bottle is a lot more unique and enticing in person. I had a quick turnaround from when I won the bid and when I received it, it was packaged amazingly with a lot of that bubble popcorn stuff in the box. To keep it from breaking. I had a question and they replied to me very quickly and resolved my question very professionally and I really really appreciate that. I will continue to bid with them because they have great product, and during the bid you have a lot of fun with the host. So if you want good quality perfumes and oils, this is the place to come to.
Amazing givvy and I enjoy watching Rico. He seems to be very knowledgeable and ethical. Doesn’t really smell good Thank you for the giveaway . One of the perfumes I got actually smells manly. To me it is not unisex unless you like super strong scents. All the others were great. perfume smells great , package arrived quickly ..thank you . This was a great deal and everything smell so good love it ❤️ Awesome prices !! Totally recommend thank you guys I really loved the diffuser they are strong and smells really good. Will definitely come back to buy more for my house. The fragrance were not for me. I gave it to my mom. It’s too strong and smells like if it’s for a more older mature woman.
Fantastic seller. Fast shipping. Thank you so much!