Évaluations (596)thank you for the awesome givvy! great hosts! very good to their customers! I won 🏆 an incredible buyers givvy! best show on the app I'm always very happy with everything I purchase from this seller. its always better than described. best hosts on the app! no one ships faster than phatsky Awesome show great vibe don’t sleep on em chat lots of cool things Best in the business! Thank you brother! Great Veteran Host! Fun show and fast shipping. 🇺🇲 dumbo.finally hit my mailbox last week but I forgot to leave a review. thank you for your prompt mailing and making sure my purchase was securely packaged. Awesome seller! Follow and bookmark! Thank you brother! Thank you as always brother! Awesome shows and fast shipping Awesome seller 🔥🔥 game great products !! skeeeeee thank you for everything always SHOUT OUT Mrs. skee also ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🫡 This seller runs a must see show. Jump in and participate chat! Follow and bookmark. Thank you brother! Fun channel, great value! Tap in Great show! Shipping was lighting fast! Thanks guys!
Thanx. AWESOME SHOW AWESOME HOST THIS IS MY FAVORITE WHATNOT STREAM! AWESOME AND HONEST HOST! FUN CHAT! FASTEST SHIPPING ON THE APP! Thank you so much yall are the best Awesome seller!!! Fun game🫶🏼 Great streamer. I will definitely be back! Thank you my friend! Great seller and fun shows. Follow and bookmark please