Évaluations (54)Great deal fast shipping thanks
Amazing and great prices ... Extremely fast shipping perfect card Phil’s dad rocks! Unfortunately not joking I only received 3 of my 4 orders today but I’m sure they probably will deliver it later today or tomorrow if not Phil’s dad is awesome and it was only $10 so not even tripping good seller fast shipping bought from Phil’s dad before and he ships fast and has kool cards ! Game looks and plays great! Appreciate it very much! Get buy basically only took two days to shipp 🔥🔥 A++++ Seller! Beautiful Card! It is exactly how the seller described and is in near mint or better condition. I worried the seller to death with a million requests and seller never blinked. Excellent communication throughout the process. The card was expertly packaged and shipped expediently. I would definitely buy from this seller again and I recommend you do so as well! super fast shipping, packaged well. Thank you! Thank you for the item. Fast shipping Phenomenal seller! So quick with the shipping. Communication was great too. Nice card, for a very fair and good price. Thanks !! very good packaging and appreciate little extra The card was all scratched Great packaging and products. Would definitely recommend to buyers. Got came in like a day unbelievably fast great quality to😁