Évaluations (86)Absolutely in love with this item. Packaged very well. Made it safe all the way from Alaska. Very fast turn around and wrapped amazing! A plus is that is seller is absolutely gorgeous! Love, Love!! Stephanie is so professional! Great bank! Well packaged! Thanks! Thank you for the great experience! I was drawn to this basket and since it was coming from a sweet seller in Alaska it made it more special! Beautiful item! Wrapped with so much care! And I got Alaska newspaper to fill the basket and that itself is a treasure! 🫶 Absolutely loved everything
Perfect wrapping job thank you so much! Hello Stephanie, It was great seeing someone in Wasilla. Thank you for the givvys. They will be great in scrapbooking. Donna Great seller! love going to her shows- great buy. Got to me surprisingly fast, too and well packaged! Super cute and excellent service! Thank you! Love my adorable little pillow! Stephanie was great, totally professional. Love my tin! It is so romantic! Perfect size. It was wrapped expertly so it was safe from being damaged! cute vintage postcard. Thank you! I love these so much. They arrived packaged with care! Oh my goodness I’m just so happy with my purchases!! Just great pricing and Stephanie is so nice! Will be visiting her show again! Packed perfectly and everything was in perfect condition. Great purchase! I love absolutely everything!!! such an amazing seller and shop! I really enjoyed your show. Thank you for the careful packaging! Absolutely stunning ! Thank you ! Everything was wrapped up amazing! It was so secure traveling from Alaska. Love these plates! Seller is fun to watch. I’ll definitely be back for more!