Évaluations (2 479)Thank you for the givvy !☺️
Cards arrived in excellent condition well packaged. Awesome streamer 🫶 Cool streamer. I tune in when I see him!
Great seller, fun to hang out with. Huge shoutout to PikaPew32! I somehow managed to win a Pokémon card in their giveaway, which means my lifelong strategy of doing absolutely nothing and hoping for the best has finally paid off. 😂
The card arrived safely, was packaged with care, and was exactly what I hoped for. It’s always awesome when someone takes the time to give back to the Pokémon community and make someone’s day.
Thanks again, PikaPew32! Great giveaway, great card, and a very happy Pokémon collector over here. Would definitely recommend! Great energy and fast shipping tysm!
Thanks for the givvy Pika! No where else on whatnot can you get a Charizard as your givvy! Pika is genuinely one of the nicest streamers on wn! He’s about the pokemon and the people, not always the money! My experience on this channel has always been overwhelmingly positive and will continue to hang out with these fine folks as much as I can! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! As usual, my order was securely & well packaged for safe shipping. I also really like the hand written notes…a very classy touch. I recommend dropping into a future stream. Fun, no pressure, & a nice choice of items at a very fair price point. See you there.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always takes care of his customers. Gets to know them and really takes care of them. Thank you so much for the givvy!!! I love there streams! The givy was a very cool halo Pokémon art trading card of pidgeot mega Great chef!! He cooked me well!! 5 stars… Will come again… Thank you for the givvy cards!! Can’t wait for the next show. So freaking fun!!! thanks again, awesome and awesome vibes!!! Thank you for the givvy! Can’t wait to watch the next show. This guy rocks! Super down to earth & has a show that will keep you entertained for hours. Highly recommend stopping by and shopping with this seller. Fun giveaways, great prices, and great vibes!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️