Évaluations (531)Perfect as usual I highly recommend pixel and pixie Thanks again pixelandpixie for the game and the giveaway Fast shipping and secure packaging, always has great deals! Thank you so much another banger for the collection Thank you for the Givvy, I appreciate you!!!!! Wow. completely stunned and floored by my package! 🤯 everything perfectly placed and wrapped securely so no chance of anything being damaged. crazy fast shipping! I had no idea something could even arrive that fast. and the gold wrapping on rhe card. chefs kiss again my friend. I beautiful final touch!! got two super nice steelbooks for a great price, one of which i had been hunting for a while! great sellers and everything was shipped safe and sound! Amazing seller, pins, and deals! Thanks again for stickers! Love your morning shows! thank you! the note was so great! I love your guys show and energy. you'll always have a friend in pup! awoooooooo Pins are fantastic thank you bought a bunch of things, packaged well, great games in great condition and amazing people!!! 5stars everytime from this guy! Carefully packaged. Amazing price for these items. Thank you so much! very fast shipping, great condition Thanks for the great pins Megan!!! Everything was as described, packaged securely and shipped quickly. Awesome price and selection, fast delivery!!!