Évaluations (295)Pokedee is somehow both dangerously wholesome and financially irresponsible for me.
You jump in thinking “aww cute, maybe I’ll grab one little pack” and 20 minutes later you’ve got an ETB, six loose packs, a My Little Pony thing, some Sanrio cuteness and absolutely no idea how we got here.
The best part is the whole stream is just such a nice vibe. Fun, kind, zero pressure, heaps of laughs, and then suddenly something ridiculously cute gets shown and my wallet starts screaming.
Everything is always packed beautifully, rips are fun, and you can tell there’s genuine care behind the whole thing.
Basically Pokedee is the human version of “treat yourself” but with Pokémon and tiny adorable cardboard.
10/10 seller.
11/10 wholesome.
0/10 for my self-control. I’d like to say thank you so much for all the goodies, I wasn’t expecting a free pack and I’m super happy and was excited to open today after being sick
The most perfect cups in the world! Dee took her time to show me the wraps one by one! I LOVE THEM 🎀💕✨ Amazing thanks heaps and I pulled mega charizard x ex crazy thanks heaps appreciate it Such a lovely seller with fast shipping! Amazing streamer, always fun vibes in chat and has a lovely community 🥰💖 I'm so happy with my art toploader, thankyou so much 😍🥹 Toploader was packed really well and arrived fast!! I definitely recommend this seller!! 🥰🙌🏻💖 Thank you PokeDee! Always a pleasure seeing you in stream paying out on Auction Mike hahaha 💙 Dee is one of the sweetest and kindest person I’ve met! I love being in her streams and being a member of her community! All of her packages are packed perfectly and I will be continuing purchasing from her 💙 Great Cards, Packed Well, Stream was a vibe, thanks Dee! I purchased things, they were packed very well & sent. I asked for things to not be sent, but they were sent anyways. They were packed well, sent well, arrived well, look well.. well.. I didn’t want them. Well I get them. Perfectly said Steven. 🤦🏼♀️ hahaha 🩷 quick shipping beautiful cards thankyou Dee claims to be a Pokémon streamer, but every time I turn up I'm somehow surrounded by Sanrio and watching her expertly rip me nothing but bulk. At this point I'm convinced the good pulls are just an elaborate myth that will be told for generations to come.
The upside-down thing on the desk has been staring at me for what feels like forever. Someone please tell her before my OCD wins and I have to reach through the screen to fix it.
All jokes aside, Dee is an absolute legend. The streams are always entertaining, full of laughs, plenty of bullying and the community she's built is awesome to be part of. Even if my hits are questionable, I always leave having had a great time. If you want a fun stream where you'll laugh just as much as you'll collect pokemon (or Sanrio), definitely check her out!I love to hate you HAHA appreciate you so much 💛 Thanks Deeeeeeeee, ya an absolute legend mate!!! Wonderful Seller!!! Everything was packaged safely. I'll be back!! 💚 as always so happy with my package from ms Dee! 💛
Came quickly & packaged so cutely! Couldn’t recommend Dee more, cuties & more cuties! 🥰 sweetest streamer, thank you for always being so kind and accommodating 💓 Amazing seller and really helpful, thank you so much! Amazing as always highly recommend! Very fast and exactly what I wanted thank you