Évaluations (4 326) etb out straight away no damage , chat does be active and fun , very fair cant fault anything from start to finish very happy Cards are perfect thank you 🤩 I’ll be buying more Recommend very good thank you
🙏 Excellent all round top steam and product Best 30th breaks on whatnot 😮💨🔥 Received £2 worth of cards after spending £50+ pounds recieved the cards damaged (from royal mail end) but I also didnt get any bulk at all from the break show Had a brilliant time on the stream, had a few hoes in the breaks, and what I won was shipped professionally, very fast, and arrived in brilliant condition thank you very much 👍 beautiful cards , just wish my luck was better but cheered me up with the freebie , love mate Thanks for the free givvy! Amazing streamer! My prismatic free ETB arrived too! Thank you so much!! 🫶🫶🫶 Delivered quickly and well packaged 🙂