Évaluations (1 342)The best, kindest, & funniest seller, group of friends, and community on Whatnot; love the Pokesnaks fam! Fantastic snacks and incredibly fast, well-packed shipping every.single.time. Absolutely my #1 go to for cakes now; they really are that good :) My go to for all Asian snacks By far the best Asian snack selection on what not definitely can not go wrong with the vanilla cokes fast shipping and everything was amazing! Everything came in perfectly! Always good snacks and fast shipping! Thanks for the snacks. package came quickly. Great service. Pokesnax is an amazing seller on what not he’s never missed a beat, has some of the best and most diverse Asian style snacks , I will always go back to his shop he is by far my go to snack dealer in what not!!!!!!!
You’ll not be disappointed, and if you are just contact him as he’ll always make it right, anyone that says otherwise, probably just hates their life lol thank you so much poke snax for being a solid dude! Thanks for the giveaway I appreciate it so much The 10k show was AMAZING! I got a lot of new snacks I never tried and even got my mom some exotic chips. My favorite thing from what I got was obviously the shrimp chips, the Swiss roll strawberry cake and the strawberry corn chips. They’re AMAZING!! It was not delivered and when I tried to use the tracking number, was told it was a bogus number
Hi! The tracking is not bogus. This was shipped via First-Class Mail, which does not include standard USPS tracking, and according to the delivery status, your mail has been delivered. Exceeded expectations 10/10 snaks
Always amazing customer service 🩷
everything delicious salted egg chips are awesome. nori chips killer all the oreos are perfect. Love it! So excited to eat and drink my snacks! Awsome snacks everything came just like how i expected tasted good 😌