Évaluations (895)Top tier + he threw in extra goodies Everything came on time and the package was absolutely perfect like always 🔥 🔥🔥🔥 WOW!!! Luke aka PokeVaultCA REALLY PULLED THROUGH!!! 🔥🔥🔥
I honestly wasn’t expecting this after the little previous hiccups with my order, but Luke went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make everything right! 🙌 He completely made up for the issues and even went the extra mile, and that says A LOT about the kind of seller he is.
I can genuinely say that Luke is an HONEST, GENUINE, and AWESOME person who actually cares about his customers! 💯❤️
The package was EXTREMELY WELL PACKED 📦🔥, everything arrived safely, and the shipping time was totally normal — which is obviously completely out of his control.
After seeing how he handled everything, there is NO QUESTION in my mind… 5 STARS ALL DAY!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PokeVaultCA definitely earned my trust, and I’ll 100% be ordering from them again in the future! 🚀🔥
THANK YOU LUKE!!! You absolutely pulled through! 🙌💯🔥
If you’re thinking about buying from PokeVaultCA… DO IT!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thanks so much for the goodies and everything packaged safe and nice, much appreciated !!!
Baaaaaannnggg! Thank you for the upgrade on the gemmer box! Etb arrived in such great condition, I don’t want to open it lmao 💕 Packaged with the utmost care, this streamer considers everything! Perfect packaging again! A++++ best poke stream, constant givvys and great deals always pulling heat as well. thanks!! Great streams! Always tune in when I can. Great deals, fire walls!!! Appreciate the heck outta you my guy! Always having the best time with the Pokevault fam packaged safely and fast delivery!! Pulled an IR!! Thank you love your streams!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PokeVaultCA is absolutely AMAZING! This has honestly been one of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had! 🙌🔥
There was a small hiccup with my order, but the seller was incredibly helpful and took care of the issue ASAP. I really appreciate how quickly they responded and made sure everything was taken care of. That kind of customer service really goes a long way!
I couldn’t be happier with my experience, and I’m already looking forward to my future orders! 🥳📦 I will definitely be ordering from PokeVaultCA again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for great products and outstanding customer service!
Thank you so much, PokeVaultCA! You’ve definitely earned a 5-star review from me! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🔥 Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother
Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother
Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother Best wall and prices on Whatnot, great community as well. Luke is the Best . Keep it up brother Great buying experience as always!! Pokevault is the best 🫶🏻🫶🏻
lucario was won, got sent exeggutor, package was bent at top.