Évaluations (1 046)As always, amazing items! Thank you! Dana is a great seller. Very knowledgeable and fun to watch. Love my brooch and lovely giveaway. Thank you. Great seller.. wonderful person.. 🫶 Wonderful buying experience! The seller was kind and professional, and the item was exactly as described… if not better! My order arrived quickly and was neatly and securely packaged. I’m very pleased with the quality and care that went into my purchase. I would happily shop with this seller again and recommend them to other buyers! Stunning brass dangle brooch!! Had the best vintage pieces to look at! Will definitely buy from again!! Thank you Dana. This seller when above and beyond I will continue to shop with you it’s the little things pretty little things that matter
Beautiful pieces! Thank you! The brooch is beautiful but i thought it was larger. Going forward I will ask for the size.
Thanks a million! Fantastic seller, fun buys.. perfect shipping 🩷 Always perfection from this awesome seller! Dana is a wonderful host & she always has beautiful & unique pieces. ❤️ Absolutely in love! These items are so gorgeous and special. Packaged so nicely so that my breakable were completely safe! we are so obsessed with you....... Amazing purchase. Informative sellers& friend. Amazing amazing this is a keeper Such a beautiful piece. Totally worth more than I paid. Gorgeous necklace 😍 How sexy is this? Crazy good! Crazy good price! Love this woman! ❤️ Perfection from item to shipping! A+ and more! Very pretty vintage rhinestone and pearl earrings! Thanks, Dana!