Évaluations (45)Quality vintage items! FIVE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!! Thanks so much!! prettypleasethriftVendeur
TYSM! i love it 😍 thank you 💕prettypleasethriftVendeur
I’m so happy you love it! Thanks so much for shopping with me. 💋 Girl I just received the most beautiful bundle of beauties! Thank you SO MUCH. I’ll be back, I’m warning you! 😘prettypleasethriftVendeur
Oh wow I’m so happy you are enjoying your new pieces! And ofc I can’t wait to see you again! 💋 Great silk vintage sleepwear pieces! Thank you!prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thanks for the review Katie! I’m so happy you’re happy💋 I’m so happy with my goodies! Beautiful stuff and even better prices!! Will def be back! prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thanks for the review! I love when pieces find great homes. Looking forward to showing you my new items 😊 💋 Beautiful slip from a beautiful woman!!! Thank you so much!! 🤍🤍🤍prettypleasethriftVendeur
You’re so sweet! Thank you. I’m so happy you are enjoying your purchase! Thanks for the review 💋 love love my cute dress!! the butterfly’s are so pretty prettypleasethriftVendeur
That makes me so happy! Thank you for the review! 💋 I love it!! Lovely product and lovely lady. Quick shipping as well.prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thank you so much for the kind review! I’m so happy you like her. 💋 If I could give you 10 Stars ⭐️ I certainly would!! Love all of my beautiful gowns and your special gift and card was so touching! I can’t thank you enough… Such beautiful quality and appreciated affordability.. You’ve made me a buyer for life!! Thank you so very much for I am spreading the word that the quality merchandise and your costumer service is amazing and beyond the norm 🙏🏼🛍️🙏🏼prettypleasethriftVendeur
ONG, I so appreciate you and your kind review! 🙏 I’m so happy I can bring beautiful things to you 💋 Thank youfor your amazing support. 😊 So Glad I found your show!! Thank you for so many excellent merchandise.!!! 💝prettypleasethriftVendeur
I’m so happy you like your first package! I can’t wait for you to see the rest. Contact me if you need help to redeliver for signature. And thank you so much for your support 💋 The seller described this beautiful slip perfectly! It seems brand new to me and fits very well. I couldn’t be happier and I will return to prettypleasethrift often.❤️👍prettypleasethriftVendeur
Wow thank you so much for your support! I appreciate you 💋 Thank you so muchprettypleasethriftVendeur
Thank you so much! I appreciate you 💋 Beautiful!prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thank you so much! I appreciate you 💋 thank you for my stuff!! i love it :). plus super cute packaging. prettypleasethriftVendeur
I’m so happy you like your items! Thanks so much for supporting me. 💋 super sweet seller and shipped so quickly!!! packaged really well too :))prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thank you so much! I’m so happy you are enjoying your purchases. I appreciate you!💋 Love love love ❤️ prettypleasethriftVendeur
So happy you love! Thank you so much for your support 💋 As a long time slip collector, I sincerely think this seller has the best vintage collection being offered on whatnot. I’m obsessed with everything I’ve gotten but especially this last purchase, I put it on and it absolutely made my day. It just made me feel so beautiful and that’s why I collect vintage lingerie. I’m not sure how I will ever top it but I’m guessing when I eventually do it’ll probably be another one from her store. Thank you.
prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thank you so much!! 💋 I love it!! Arrived very quickly, clean and nicely packed, and the fabric is so pretty & soft! Even better than I hoped. Thank you so much!!prettypleasethriftVendeur
I’m so happy! Thanks for letting me know. 💋 thank you so much, my dress is so pretty and came in cutesy packaging 💕🎀prettypleasethriftVendeur
You’re so welcome. I can’t wait to see it on you! 💋 TYSM 🤍🦢🫶 Love my new slips & she has amazing packaging TY!prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thank you so much for your patience with my mistake! I’m so happy you like them. Great seeing you again at my tonight too 💋 Packaged nicely and love my top!
prettypleasethriftVendeur
So happy you love her! And thank you for visiting my show again! I appreciate you 💋 Super kind seller and fast shipping! I loved my purchase, thank you Andrea! ❤️prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thank you Briana! I’m so happy you love her. 💋 OMG 😱 so many cute pieces I love them thanks 🙏🏻 totally recommend her, she is so genuine & brings out to you with unique goodies! 🫶🏻 thanks love 🥰prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thank you so much for the nice review! I’m so happy you like your haul 💋 Awesome Seller has a wonderful range of items from Vintage to Designer. 5⭐️prettypleasethriftVendeur
Thanks Karen! You’re the best 💋