Évaluations (1 033)I love my Jadeite 💚 pieces and the prices couldn’t be beat. The shipping & packaging looked professionally done! Thank you so much!!!! Great grab on these wall hangings. Great buy on this coke crate. Arrived in a very timely manner. Everything in this large box arrived safe and sound and everything is awesome. Thank you. Great items. Packaged nicely. Great seller. Loved everything as always! This was such a great box. I loved every item and I don’t know which one is my favorite. I love the wood pumpkin bowl. Nothing was damaged, and your description of each item was spot on. I just love George! Such a beautiful color. I have him underneath my kitchen light and he is so pretty . no damage noted, and he was packaged very well. I will see you on your next show and thank you again. packaged very well. advertised "in great condition " received today and you can tell the ear has broken completely off and been glued back together Tammie, I just opened your box a few minutes ago. I was so excited. Everything arrived undamaged and on time. Your description of everything was perfect. No problems at all. I loved everything and I wanted to thank you so much for the pig tape measure. That is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I hope to see you on your next show and I know you’re getting ready for your trip. I’ll talk to you soon and thank you again.
BTW, I hope Bernard is continuing to recover without any issues. I know you were so relieved that everything is over. It’s not the one in the picture, but I understand it’s coming. This one’s coming in the other package love it. Great items love everything! BEAUTIFUL wooden duck decoy!! it was covered in tons of bubble wrap!! thank you!! Great old German cutting board love it! Great stuff always pleased! I received my package today and just love everything. It arrived quickly and safely. Thank you. Thank you for taking such great care in packing my items.