Évaluations (193)Thanks for the 5 star purchase and 5 star packing.Your very welcome and thank you so much for being amazing customer! she always packs everything wonderfully 💕 And everything is really good quality. Thank you🩷 I do my very best to show my Customers with lots of love and care by how,I pack their orders. Thank you for supporting our business and meaning i will always remain packing like each order like it’s a Christmas gift the bubble wrap, tissue papers, plastic bags,ribbons and sometime a little surprise to show my appreciations🩷 The one bookmark looks like it’s almost cracked, but other than that love!Hello, you had bought the stitch and the little mermaid. I think you are talking about the little mermaid. It’s not cracked, it is design to look very 3D and the right hand corner is the tail is how it supposed to look. I’m sorry that it may have looked cracked. But I can assure you it’s not cracked. always well packaged thank you!!!🙏 Your very welcome! Also, thank you for your supports🩷 Awesome seller and products… fun shows Thank you game! for the laugh and supporting our shop🙂 She's very talented! has lots of lovely things. and shipping you can definitely tell she cares very well packaged. Thank you chamber🩷 I’m so happy to know you and the rest of our customer know how much,we value you guys. We truly care about you guys purchase by making sure, we wrap them up safe and beautifully. We try to make it look like you are unwrapping your presents in each items. Love the prints, thank you so much!! package arrived pretty fast! i loved all my 3d print items and the extra gifts! will be ordering more in the future tysm!Thank you for your support and you very welcome🙂 Perfect condition, fast shipping, awesome seller!!Thank you king for being a sweet customer. We appreciate you! Thank You so much! Best gift for a friend! Thanks for the sale!Your very welcome! I’m happy that you are able to find something for your friend. Also, thank you for buying and trusting our shop🙂 Amazing seller! Wide variety of items and every item was packed and shipped with great care! Thank you!Thank you and your welcome🙂 We appreciate you being such amazing customer. thx you , always cool 3d stuff , God bless y'all. You’re very welcome and thank you! Appreciate the support in our hobby. Love the items!Yay🙂 happy you love them in person too! Love all my 3D printed items!! Great host!! Fast Shipping!! Thank you for supporting our little business 🩷 Amazing 3D Prints as always! Thank you guys! Your very welcome puffer🙂 thank you for being amazing customer in my show. Love my one piece prints thank you You blocked me? Seems very rude not sure why — I supported and puruchased from you $50 even sent friends to your show and support.
Really lame for you to do that and really lame for me to leave a review but who cares right. Not nice I was wondering why I haven’t seen your shows pop up until I came and check the order and seen that I am blocked . Disrespectful in my opinión! Do better or give a reason why you’d block a person.
I’m going to share this experience with everyone and guarantee you messed with the wrong person 👎Threatening me is not one way to be professional. I had blocked you due to you were not respectful, demanding, plus you were making me feel uncomfortable in my own show. Sorry, but I rather block then to continue to let others do that to me or treat me like you did. It’s very professional for me to block them then to blast people on my show. But, you also requested for item to be made and never responded for almost a week. I would have made the request and you not even purchasing, so loosing money on inventory and on top of you were not being nice on my show. fast shipping and as described. my twenty bird Keychain is so cute. tysm😊 Amazing 3D prints!!! Thank you guys! Love the highland cow phone stand! Love my bookmark!Happy you’re happy with your purchase💕 thank you for supporting our business. This seller always takes care of the customer. Shop small win big. Thank you so much shadow for the review🙌 I’m happy that we are able to make you and your wife happy with are prints! Hope we continue to do🙂 I absolutely love 💕 Happy that you do Tiffany🙌 thank you for supporting our business! We appreciate you.