Évaluations (90 609)would be nice if I could let my kid open the pack I won instead of you opening it why would open a pack someone won not right Everything went great thank you. Free Givvy said free pack received base 😐 Absolute terrible givvy USA baseball development? Cards of little kids, weird much? Don’t sign up for the givvy what a slap to the face after being completely rinsed on a break. Would never shop with this breaker again, givvy is only there to bait you into a follow Very impressed with the shipping. They made sure the card was secured. Thank you! Everything came very well packaged, everything in amazing condition Very Satisfied with my order. For some transparency, we always hear whatnot horror stories of not “ receiving cards”. With PullWax do not hesitate to purchase and break with them. They are highly professional and honest company. In my package, I received my 2025 Topps Chrome NFL Kaiju Case hit today. Let this review be here on their platform to know that PullWax is the place to break! Thank You once again! Thank you for the giveaway