Évaluations (482)awesome seller awesome stuff great fast safe shipping and a free gift too wild give her 10 stars if I could!💕💕 Amazing seller. Beautiful clothing. Loved every single piece! Thank you! 😊 I love everything I purchased! Thanks so much! 😊 Amazing items and in perfect condition, just as described. Great packaging!! Thank you 😊 Thank you- just noticed the change in your name? Will have to remember :) Always THE BEST!! My favorite seller!! Like seriously, SERIOUSLY. She is the sweeeeetest seller. Always a free gift. Always so patient. ❤️ I just got a sweet Nike sweatpants. 💯 Such an awesome seller and person! 💕Thank you Christina for all the amazing deals and for the great buyers giveaway! 🤗 Simply amazing!!! The Moon Nude collection was incredible. Thank you! Great seller! Will be shopping with her again! WOW what a great first purchase experience!! From the great FP top deal to the giveaway!! The added little goodies for a first purchase was sooo sweet 💞 A+++++++ safe fast shipping always great products as described great seller!! thank you 💕💕 Fit perfect. She loved them
I absolutely love everything I get from Christina! such amazing items for great deals One of favs on here! She always has such great deals! I love these leggings tysm ♥️ Thanks for all the great deals! 😊